Hemp Seeds are a gift of nature. They are the most nutritious seed in the world. Hemp Seeds are a complete protein. They have the most concentrated balance of proteins, essential fats, vitamins and enzymes combined with a relative absence of sugar, starches and saturated fats. Hemp Seeds are one of nature’s perfect foods – a Super Food. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well being, for life. Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control.
Hemp belongs to the genus Cannibis sativa and has been cultivated for thousands of years as a source of fiber, edible seeds, edible oil, lubricant, and as a fuel.
- Vitamin B1Has a positive effect on digestive organ function, promotes stomach movement and secretory function and accelerates the emptying of its contents, normalizes heart function.
- Vitamin B2Plays an important role in the “burning” of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Promotes a more complete breakdown of carbohydrates. The need for this vitamin highly increases with a fatty diet.
- Vitamin EThe beauty vitamin – it makes your skin smooth, your hear thick and your nails strong.
- Vitamin B3Vitamin B3, also called niacin, is one of the eight B-complex water-soluble vitamins. Niacin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system.
- Vitamin B6Has a positive effect on the metabolism, stimulates the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. An average of 110 disease stem from a lack of this vitamin.
- Vitamin CStabilizes the psyche and strengthens the immune system. Blocks the formation of toxic compounds in the body, contributes to bone and cartilage formation, takes an active part in the metabolism of protein, sugar and fat.
- Fe IronResponsible for normal bone and tooth development. Promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D protects the body from various types of cancer.
- Mg magnesiumStrengthens the heart and kidneys, promotes and regulates metabolic processes, regulates calcium, phosphorus and potassium levels in the blood. A particularly important element for athletes and physical workers.
- Ca calciumStrengthens teeth and bones, promotes blood supply to tissues, strengthens the heart and nervous system.
- K potassiumContributes to heart muscle activity, strengthens the nervous system, stimulates kidney function. Necessary in the release of insulin from the pancreas.
- Zn zincHas a positive impact on wound healing and tissue elasticity, promotes the formation of insulin and enzyme function, regulates carbohydrate processing and body growth. Stimulates the immune system.
- Cu copperRequired in red blood cell formation. Helps prevent depression and low moods.
- P phosphorusSupplies the body with energy, participates in building bones and teeth, regulates calcium levels in the blood and metabolic processes.
- J iodineOne of the thyroid hormone creators, improves dry skin and hair conditions, promotes growth processes, ensures mental well-being.
- F linoleic acid, linolenic acidPromotes fat absorption, since it contributes to the breakdown of cholesterol and its elimination from the body. Prevents sclerosis.
- G Gamma Linolenic AcidGamma linolenic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid, which the body can convert to substances that reduce inflammation and cell growth.
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, 6 and GLA in the perfect balance.
- More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.
- Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure after three months — with decreasing probability of stroke.
- Reduction in the inflammatory characteristics of many hundreds of diseases.
- More rapid recovery from disease, from radiation treatment and from injury.
- Improvement in circulation: Diabetics may notice warmer, then less discolored, feet.
- More effective immune system with reduced incidence of all types of disease.