Cherries are eternal source of beauty and inspiration. These sweet and sour berries, which really should be called fruits, inspired writers, artists and poets. Nevertheless, these tasty and elegant berries have much to offer not only to the servants of art, but gourmets: cherries are not only pleasant summer greetings in winter, but also a delicious source of biologically active substances and vitamins, human body needs.
The value of cherries approved scientists, doctors and nutritionists, so far cherries in America proclaimed as a miracle cure: excellent prophylaxis against many diseases and skin aging; cherries contain antioxidants that fight against various diseases and have the ability to neutralize radicals, dangerous to human health. Therefore, Very Berry proposes to enjoy cherries not only in the summer, but timely prepares these miracle fruits for the winter and offers cherry juice, syrup and juice drink!
- Vitamin ANecessary for the function of the four sense organs: hearing, vision, smell and taste. Necessary for the development of healthy muscles, bones, tooth enamel, skin, hair.
- Vitamin B1Has a positive effect on digestive organ function, promotes stomach movement and secretory function and accelerates the emptying of its contents, normalizes heart function.
- Vitamin B2Plays an important role in the “burning” of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Promotes a more complete breakdown of carbohydrates. The need for this vitamin highly increases with a fatty diet.
- Vitamin B3Vitamin B3, also called niacin, is one of the eight B-complex water-soluble vitamins. Niacin has a wide range of uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive system, skin and nervous system.
- Vitamin B6Has a positive effect on the metabolism, stimulates the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. An average of 110 disease stem from a lack of this vitamin.
- Vitamin B11Vitamin B11 functions in the DNA and RNA syntheses, essential for the body. It is necessary for cell division. By this way, it helps growth. It is necessary for the development of the fetus nervous system.
- Vitamin CStabilizes the psyche and strengthens the immune system. Blocks the formation of toxic compounds in the body, contributes to bone and cartilage formation, takes an active part in the metabolism of protein, sugar and fat.
- Vitamin EThe beauty vitamin – it makes your skin smooth, your hear thick and your nails strong.
- Vitamin KNecessary for proper blood clotting, faster healing of wounds, the normal function of the body’s cells and bones.
- Ca calciumStrengthens teeth and bones, promotes blood supply to tissues, strengthens the heart and nervous system.
- Fe IronResponsible for normal bone and tooth development. Promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D protects the body from various types of cancer.
- P phosphorusSupplies the body with energy, participates in building bones and teeth, regulates calcium levels in the blood and metabolic processes.
- Mg magnesiumStrengthens the heart and kidneys, promotes and regulates metabolic processes, regulates calcium, phosphorus and potassium levels in the blood. A particularly important element for athletes and physical workers.
- Zn zincHas a positive impact on wound healing and tissue elasticity, promotes the formation of insulin and enzyme function, regulates carbohydrate processing and body growth. Stimulates the immune system.
- citric acidCitric acid removes toxins from the body, dissolves salts, improves digestive function and vision. Important in the prevention and treatment of gallstones.
- malic acidUsed in medicine as a remedy for hoarseness.
- pectinEliminates toxins from the body. Ensures a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory effect. Prevents cholesterol accumulating in the body. Prevents gallstone formation.
- refresh and nourish the skin, tighten enlarged pores, reduce oiliness of the scalp
- prevent arthritic and muscle pain
- reduce the risk of heart diseases, cancer and diabetes
- destroy Staphylococcus and Streptococcus
- improve appetite
- help to fall asleep
- wonderful prophylaxis against aging
The regular use of cherries helps prevent and recover from illnesses such as:
- kidney disease
Avoid excessive consumption of cherries in the case of:
- increased gastric acidity
- stomach ulcer
- acute gastroenteritis
- chronic lung diseases
- Cherries contain 19 times more beta-carotene than blueberries or strawberries
- In pharmacy cherry syrup is used to improve the taste of medicines;
- Considered an exalted plant, Japan gave the United States 3,020 cherry blossom trees, in 1912, as a gift of their growing friendship. These trees were planted in Manhattan in Sakura Park
- In America, Cherry received the title of “America’s Super Fruit”, and in February the National Cherry Month is celebrated.